Pre-Sales Engineer (Cloud Services)
Job Description: Includes but not limited to
- Must have hands-on track-record architecting and/or developing scalable internet-based service and platforms, of which 3+ years of experience specifically in utilizing cloud platforms and at least 3+ years in an architect or development leadership role.
- Strong understanding of core architectural concepts including distributed computing, scalability, availability and performance with In depth knowledge of MS Azure IaaS, PaaS SaaS services and Building a technical architecture in MS Azure.
- Experienced with Azure SQL, Azure Automation, and Azure Resource Manager. - Cloud design patterns
- Experienced with operating Azure Stack infrastructure end-to-end – planning, deployment and integration, packaging and offering cloud resources and requested services on the infrastructure.
- Experienced with managing the tenant segment of the cloud (whether public, hosted, or hybrid) and providing resources and tools to meet their customers’ requirements.
- Experienced for the cloud computing strategy, including adoption plans, multi-cloud and hybrid cloud strategy, application design, and management and monitoring.
- Understanding RDBMS databases and concept and implementation of No-SQL databases.- Azure Storage and Backup Experience. - Azure network experience, VPN and Express route, Azure DNS, Traffic Manager, and Load Balancers.
- Understanding BCDR solutions and data center migration from on-premise to Azure
- Good experience in Office 365 migrations and hybrid cloud solution.
- Sensor/Gateway/Communication networking concepts is preferred
- Good experience on Infrastructure automation, build automation and deployment automation
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer orrelated field
Training & Certificates
- MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
- MCSE: Productivity
- MCSA: Office 365
- MCSA: Cloud Platform
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- 4-10 years’ experience inrelated field.
- Age between25 and 35 years
- Fluent or Very Good in English Language